Monday, December 8, 2008

thanksgiving, into advent

Thanksgiving was amazing. We visited our families in Michigan - I marvel at how much we packed into those few days. My side of the family took a little higher priority in our time scheduling because of all the out-of-town family visiting, but we managed to enjoy dinner and fun times with both families and even some friends. Perhaps one of the best parts for me was watching Aaron with my little cousins. I loved watching them all interact and play and wrestle and laugh. So fun.




I ran the 5k! This picture is blurry because I was running so fast, obviously. Actually it wasn't that fast but I accomplished my goal, which was ...to finish the whole thing without walking.



And now that thanksgiving is over, I am so excited about christmas! Probably because I don't have any finals to interfere with the unfettered joy that should accompany this season celebrating the word made flesh and the perfect baby being born so man no more may die. Also, our tree is up and it looks amazing.

No comments: